When a simple solution for curing concrete cylinders the first 24-48 hours is needed, EZ Cure is the answer! Simply plug the unit into a 110VAC power source, and the curing environment is kept at 72F - rain, snow, or shine.
EZ Cure provides an economical solution to meeting ASTM C 31 curing requirements!
The graph below, with data taken with intelliRock temperature loggers, demonstrates the temperature stability of the EZ Cure.
- Low-Cost Solution
- Preset temperature control at 73° F
- Automatically heats and cools as needed
- 17 (6x12) cylinders or 35 (4x8) cylinders w/o stacking
- Lightweight Metal Construction (195 lbs)
- Standard 110 volt operation
- Dimensions: Height 27 ¾”, Width 48”, Depth 35”