Applications for intelliRock - Maturity
The ability to determine true, in-place concrete strength in real-time can greatly enhance ones ability to manage critical path workflow.
Applications by project type:
- Roadway Paving/Patching - Know exactly when to open to traffic
- Bridges - Know when to strip forms, remove shoring, and load structures
- FAA - Incrementally allow classes of traffic based on actual in-place strength
- Midrise and highrise buildings - Know when to strip forms, remove shoring/reshoring, and load structures
- Mass Pours - Use real time strength information to determine safe temperature gradients.
- Precast Operations- Monitor element strengths to optimize processes and timing of shipments.
- Cold Weather - Cold weather can slow concrete strength gain tremendously. Maturity techniques determine actual in-place and accounts for environmental influences on strength gain.
- Moisture protection - Terminate moisture protection measures based on the actual amount of placement hydration, as opposed to an arbitrary number of days.
- Post Tensioning - Optimize post tension timing
- Form Stripping - Optimize the timing of form stripping operations
Maturity loggers also measure and log temperature. See temperature applications!