Maturity Standards & Specifications
The following standards, specifications, and reports address concrete maturity techniques.
- ASTM C 1074 - "Standard Practice for Estimating Concrete Strength by the Maturity Method"
- ASTM C 918 - "Standard Test Method for Measuring Early-Age Compressive Strength and Projecting Later-Age Strength"
- ACI 228.1R (Section 2.7)- "In-Place Methods to Estimate Concrete Strength"
- ACI 306R - "Cold Weather Concreting"
- ACI 318 - "Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete"
- R6.2 "Evaluation of concrete strength during construction may be demonstrated by field-cured test cylinders or other procedures approved by the building official such as: ... Maturity factor measurements and correlation in accordance with ASTM C 1074